Admin Team Manager – Professional Services (ID:2880)
A highly reputable, professional services firm are on the lookout for a dynamic individual to come onboard as a manager to oversee the administrative and support staff team, as they continue to deliver consistently high standards of support to their clientele. Within this role, you will be responsible for managing multiple individuals within the organisation, acting as their main point of contact for support, and working collaboratively with individuals to ensure processes are streamlined and performance is in line with business needs.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to maintain the consistently excellent support service provided
· Performance management and conduction of annual appraisals and regular review meetings
· Managing the recruitment and selection process, onboarding new starters and transfers, and ensuring they are smoothly integrated into the organisation
· Arranging and leading team meetings, developing and implementing ideas for improving overall performance and quality of work
· Ensuring all work completed and practices are compliant, and adhere to company policies and procedures
· Ensure you are forward-thinking, and all service provided is developing in line with changes to technology and business needs, and the changing requirements of their clientele.
You will be actively managing the wellbeing of the support teams, ensuring all training and personal development needs are met and delivered, and all HR matters are addressed and resolved in a timely manner. You must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, have confidence liaising with internal and external stakeholders, work proactively and collaboratively with the team, and be able to lead and develop individuals whilst maintaining strict confidentiality on all matters.
Previous management experience within professional services, legal or healthcare is required, and strong IT and Microsoft Office skills are essential. This is a full-time, permanent position and can be based in the Birmingham or Nottingham office.
If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.