Customer Service Administrator
A great opportunity if you love customer service
and have office administration experience.
You’ll be part of a busy team taking orders from clients and processing them on the system. You’ll need excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner, along with experience of administration in a professional office environment.
You'll be responsible for:
- Customer service – answering incoming calls
- Responding to email queries or directing to the right person
- Taking orders, inputting on the system, confirming delivery to clients
- Setting up new clients on the system
- Greeting any visitors with a warm welcome
You'll also need ex
You'll also need experience of Word, Excel and Outlook required along with database skills.
To find out more and to apply, please contact Sandra
at Katie Bard on 0121 633 4443. If you are already registered with Katie Bard,
please contact your consultant directly.