Evening Legal Document Production Specialist (ID:2747)
We are currently seeking a Document Production whizz for a fantastic opportunity within a slick global firm. This role is ideal for an individual with existing knowledge and experience within a Document Production capacity and a drive to offer a first class service. You will be required to work Monday to Friday between 2pm-10pm and carry out the following tasks:
· Professional production and amendment of correspondence, documents, reports etc meeting the standards of the in-house style and procedures
· Amendment and production of Powerpoint presentations, charts, mail merges and graphs
· Effective execution of the departments workflow system in order to successfully prioritise workload
· Highly accurate levels of proof reading and document checking including attachments
· Successful liaison with Document Production Team and Legal PAs
· Assisting will other team members skill development including offering direct support
· Participation in workshops in order to develop all areas of the service
The successful individual must possess experience within a similar document production role in a corporate environment. Note- this role is a remote based role.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.