Finance Assistant- Immediate Start (ID:2746)
A fantastic educational establishment based in Solihull are looking for a driven and hard-working finance assistant on a full-time temporary basis starting ASAP. We are looking for a knowledgeable finance administrator with experience managing purchase ledger, invoicing, reconciliations and the full 360 finance function with a similar establishment. .
Your responsibilities will include:
· Reporting, statistical analysis, database management, and record keeping in line with company procedure
· Create and process purchase orders as well as management of the purchase ledger
· Administration of accounts receivable ledger and bank reconciliations
· Liaise with all relevant parties in order to ensure smooth running of the department
· All other ad hoc administrative tasks in line with departmental requirements
You must possess experience in the above listed as well as have access to you own form of transportation due to the location of the business. You must also be immediately available.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.