Corporate Team PA- Boutique City Centre Firm
A fantastic finance business based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre is looking for a proactive, intelligent and hard-working individual for a permanent opportunity within their lively and fast-paced office! This role will require you to think quickly on your feet, working in an efficient and professional manner at all times. You must be comfortable working in a stand-alone role whilst still supporting the wider office who are recently established and looking for someone to come in and help the office grow! You will be responsible for the following on a day-to-day basis:
· Expert provision of a first-class client service including telephone management, meeting room coordination, meet and greet
· Organisation of all incoming and outgoing post
· Elements of office management including stationery ordering and office upkeep, liaising with suppliers
· Diary management and some elements of PA support to managers across the business
· Travel and accommodation booking using in-house systems
· Management of varied email accounts within the business
· Implementation of processes and procedures
This a hugely varied and exciting role and it is essential that you possess strong professional office based experience and the gravitas to manage a dynamic workload. You must possess a minimum of 12 months experience within a similar role as well as be proficient in Microsoft Office packages. You will be required to work from 8:30am-5:30pm but may be required to work longer to meet the demands of the business.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.