Dutch Speaking HR Advisor for International Firm (ID:2728)
A leading global firm based in Birmingham City Centre have an incredible opportunity for a Dutch Speaking HR Advisor to come on board and join their International HR Operations Team! This is an exciting role that allows you to work in a busy, fast-paced environment and take on a variety of responsibilities within the HR team!
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-employment screening of applicants
- Creation and issue of employment contracts
- Management of the onboarding process for new starters, and full process for leavers
- Process all maternity and paternity paperwork
- Handling and responding to all HR enquiries from the offices in the Netherlands, and resolving them in a timely manner
- Handle any payroll enquiries, liaising with both the UK and international payroll providers
- Supporting the team with any additional HR administration tasks
You will be based in their Birmingham City Centre office, but responsible for liaising with and providing HR support to their offices based in the Netherlands. Strong communication and organisational skills, attention to detail and efficient time management are essential qualities for this role and you must be able to balance a busy workload. Experience using CRM systems, proficiency with IT and Microsoft Office within in a similar role in professional services is desired, and fluent oral and written Dutch skills are required. Fluency in other European languages such as French or German is also desired, but not necessary.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.