Client Care Coordinator with PA Duties (ID:2680)
A family run business based in Hampton- in - Arden are looking for a professional individual with excellent customer administration and stakeholder management experience to join on a full time permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity with a significant emphasis on a high-touch customer approach with elements of supporting the Managing Director with PA duties also. You will be required to carry out the following day-to-day amongst other responsibilities:
· Management of expert liaison with clients via phone, email and other medium whilst taking and monitoring information and processing enquiries
- · Maintenance of in-house IT and paper storage systems in line with compliance as well as seeking out and provision of requested information
- · Assisting in the coordination of interior development in line with clients needs through liaison with suppliers and couriers
- · Problem solving any issues that arise and liaising with suppliers to help solve the problem in a timely manner.
- · Expert liaison with surveyors in order to arrange appointments and production of all relevant documentation
- · Supporting the MD with personal PA duties including booking appointments, expenses, arranging travel
- · General office administration duties
It is essential that you have strong administration experience mixed with a passion for client care. This role is for a small but busy business and such you have to be comfortable taking on extra responsibilities as and when needed. You must have a strong attention to detail and a great initiative.
This is a full time role working 9-4.30pm Monday to Friday but there needs to be some flexibility to meet the demands of the business as and when needed.
NOTE: Due to the nature of the company, this person is currently needed in the office 2 days a week and working from home for 3 days a week. Once restrictions are lifted you will be needed to work in the office full time.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.