PA to Senior Director and Team - Temporary Role (ID:2609)
A well-known national organisation are looking for an individual dedicated to offering an excellent PA support to a senior director and their team. This is a varied and challenging PA role supporting a Director as well as individuals at management level across the business. We are looking for an individual with a fresh approach to PA support and an ability to act proactive within all responsibilities of the role. You will be required to carry out the following:
· Full and complex diary management including setting up meetings via MS Teams
· Expert document production in line with preparation for meetings including research for reports and analysis of information for the purposes of meetings and reporting
· Management of all correspondence on behalf of the management team, distribution and allocation of queries and a proactive approach to retrieving responses
· Maintain excellent channels of communication within the business in line with meeting deadlines and problem solving
· Support business planning and continued development of the team and wider business
· Supporting with project delivery and coordination for the team
This is an exciting full-time temporary role starting as soon as possible, initially until the end of March with potential for extension. You will be working remotely throughout this role and ideally you will have experience of setting meetings up via MS Teams. You must possess experience in the above listed responsibilities as well an excellent work ethic, a professional manner and a desire to truly contribute to the wider business.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.