Legal PA - Litigation (ID:2516)
We are looking for an experienced and professional Legal PA for a fantastic opportunity in an international law firm with offices based in Birmingham city centre! This is an opportunity for an individual looking to utilise their existing skills within a legal capacity. You will be required to support a team of fee earners across within Dispute Resolution and Litigation. The role will include specific legal related PA duties within a fast-paced and corporate environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Expert and complex diary management including travel arrangements and hotel/room bookings
· Effective use of all relevant in-house legal systems in order to assist with case management
· Acting as the first point of contact for all clients, taking detailed messages and actioning points
· Handling all documentation and correspondence ensuring all files are opened and closed appropriately
· Assistance in fee earners marketing activities including client events and seminars
You must possess a minimum of 5 years within a Legal PA/secretarial capacity, type at a minimum of 60wpm, and have an excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.