Legal Support Practice Manager - Dynamic Firm (Nottingham) (ID:2500)
A unique opportunity has arisen within a city centre firm for an experienced support manager. We are looking for someone with a solid skillset and experience managing a diverse team and processes within a professional services environment. This will be a fast paced role in which you must be able to demonstrate knowledge of administrative processes, as well as delegate and support the development of each member of the team. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
· Management of the recruitment process through monitoring of the budget and coordination of interviews with all relevant individuals within the business
· Providing HR support to your team, conducting 1 to 1s and appraisals.
· Coordinate effective induction for all new starters and returns to the business as well as monitor ongoing performance and employee life cycle
· Manage the smooth running of the business support team daily ensuring all absences and specific projects are covered and resourced effectively
· Work with all relevant team leaders in order to implement and review KPIs through the effective use of reporting processes
· Lead on support related projects whilst working with all other support managers in order to maintain consistency across the function
· All other duties in line with effective management of the time and ensuring excellent service level delivery to both internal and external clients
Due to the level and nature of this role you may be require to travel to the businesses other national offices in order to carry out projects with other support managers and team leaders. You must be able to demonstrate experience in the above listed responsibilities as well show insight as to how the role could be developed in order to ensure continued progress for the business.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.