Retail Software Business Development Manager- Strategic (ID:2362)
A unique, global technology organisation based in Solihull are seeking a proactive, target driven and flexible Retail Software Business Development Manager to support drive their growth in 2021 across the EMEA. This is a full-time permanent role which may involve global travel, salary is flexible for the right person plus a strong bonus scheme based on performance and a company car!!
The ideal candidate will ideally have exposure to working with mass market retailers, mainly the grocery/ DIY market. You may also have exposure working for products which go into these stores and have exposure to working with these retailers. This is not a typical Business Development role as you must have exposure utilising data and using this to be strategic and advise a global sales team!
This individual will have a great head for business and the ability to apply foresight to a firm’s global business strategy. This is a role solely dedicated to supporting the business plan objectives of the business through acting as the point of contact for business development.
As a Business development expert and leader, you will be responsible with developing all strategic needs, you will be comfortable in exceeding growth targets and more importantly be the go person for all clients! This is a varied role carrying a vast amount of responsibility and will require the successful applicant to implement the following responsibilities:
· Identifying and quantifying leads for the technology products across the EMEA
· Assistance in the acquisition of new business
· Direct liaison with the Senior Management Team to build on existing campaigns targeting specific areas of business as well as effective and prompt follow up
· Support the national bid team through the leadership in client contracts and maintaining client databases working alongside the central data team
· Deliver thought leadership and raise the profile of the product
· Full and intuitive research into client targets and new business opportunities
· Using internal systems to develop and produce newsletters as well as client emails
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the above skills within previous roles within a fast-paced and technology centred environment. You will be comfortable with public speaking, strong business acumen and happy to work under pressure to strict KPIs.
This role will involve global travel and such you must be comfortable with that and ideally have experience with working in global markets and ideally be fluent in English plus one other European Language (ideally French, Spanish or German).
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.