Aspiring PA (ID:2356)
A leading consultancy based in south west Birmingham are currently seeking a Team Assistant to support a team of c.10 professional staff. This is a permanent role, offering a salary of £23,000, with an excellent benefits package!
If you are currently seeking an opportunity within a leading and innovative organisation, working with a fast-paced team, this may be the perfect career move for you!
Within this varied and fast-paced role, there will be a range of responsibilities, including:
- · Diary management; scheduling meetings and appointments, booking rooms, liaising directly with clients and hosting them when the offices reopen in January.
- · Typing; managing all written correspondence, draft reports, creating mail merges.
- · Meetings; preparing all material prior to internal meetings, producing reports, collating information, attending meetings and taking minutes/ action points.
- · Documents; creating and drafting presentations for external meetings using PowerPoint or Prezi. A creative flair and ability to create professional documents will be key.
- · Managing incoming calls for the team; answering calls professionally and politely, passing calls to the appropriate person, dealing with all enquiries.
- · General administration for the team; database management, processing expenses, photocopying and filing, managing all ad hoc secretarial duties
As the ideal candidate, you must possess significant office support experience, ideally within professional services. You must have excellent communication skills and extensive working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages including PowerPoint and Outlook as well as have fast and accurate typing skills. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a busy team, prioritising work efficiently and with ease will be key!
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or other opportunities Katie Bard are currently recruiting for, please contact Verity Stokes on 0121_633_4443