Team Assistant for Forward- Thinking Firm (ID:2340)
A fantastic business based south of Birmingham is looking for a hard-working and ambitious individual for a new opportunity. Working as part of a diverse and well-established team, you will act as the administrative/ team support.
You will be given the opportunity to progress in to a PA position long-term. This business will also support you through additional administrative qualifications alongside a range of other benefits.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Liaising with various parties internally and externally in order to coordinate meetings, post and couriers
· Document handling including management of systems, photocopying, scanning etc
· Coordinating processes for team vehicles including services and repairs
· Working directly with the team PAs in order to assist with administration and specific projects
· Communicating with clients on behalf of the team including face-to-face meet and greet
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to take their first steps in a professional administrative role and to develop their existing skills. We are looking for someone educated to A Level or equivalent with some administrative experience and real drive to progress.
This business is located near a local train station and provides free parking on site.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard ASAP on 0121_633_443! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.