EA to CEO and Board for Professional Services Firm (ID:2332)
We are looking for an experienced and professional EA for a fantastic opportunity in Birmingham City Centre. Supporting the firm’s CEO and board of this professional services firm this is an EA role like no other! This role is not your traditional EA role as whilst you will provide executive support to the CEO and board you will not have to manage diaries and arrange travel! Instead this role is very board focused! You will be responsible for (but not exhaustive):
· Taking minutes at meetings as well as producing and collating board packs
· Setting agendas for senior board meetings and following up on action points
· Efficient and effective liaise with both internal and external parties on behalf of the CEO whilst acting in a confidential and respectful way
· Act as the primary point of contact for clients in relation to visits and all corporate events
· Supporting a large network of PA’s, often acting as a leader and mentor!
· Supporting on large scale projects on behalf of the CEO and the board
Your responsibilities will not be limited to the above list. You must possess experience in all of the above listed responsibilities as well as possess competencies in minute taking document production and stake holder relationship management. You must also possess an excellent grasp of all IT packages as well as literacy and numeracy skills and have prior board level experience, ideally prior experience supporting a CEO or Chairman previously.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.