Recruitment Administrator for International Firm (ID:2312)
We have an extremely exciting opportunity for an engaging, dynamic individual to join a progressive global professional services firm based in Birmingham City Centre! This is a very busy, varied role supporting the wider HR and recruitment team, managing the full employment lifecycle, and handling any enquiries that come through in a timely, efficient manner!
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting pre-employment screening of applications and CVs, administering offers, and managing the onboarding process
- Handling any initial onboarding enquiries from successful candidates
- Management of the onboarding process for new starters, and full process for leavers
- Managing the full induction process for new starters, liaising with them pre-employment to ensure they are set up to work remotely
- Liaising with external screening providers to conduct pre-employment checks
- Managing internal CRM systems and the HR database, continuously working towards improving recruitment processes
- Supporting with payroll, processing invoices and expenses, and working on regional events
- Supporting the team with any additional HR administration tasks
You must have previous experience in a similar role, managing high volumes of work and prioritising your time efficiently! Strong communication and organisational skills, attention to detail and efficient time management are essential qualities for this role and the ideal candidate will have a desire to work within recruitment/HR for a professional services organisation. Experience using CRM systems, proficiency with IT and Microsoft Office within in a similar role is also desired.
This role is a 12 Month FTC, based in the firm’s Birmingham office.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.