Document Production Specialist for Global Firm (12pm to 8pm) (ID:2218)
We are currently seeking a Document Production whizz for a fantastic full-time opportunity within a slick Birmingham City Centre based firm. This role is ideal for an individual with existing knowledge and experience within a Document Production capacity and a drive to offer a first class service. You will be required to Monday to Friday including Friday between 12pm and 8pm. They are working remotely at the moment but you would have an expectation to go into the office in parts when it is deemed safe too! This initially a 12 months FTC.
· Professional production and amendment of correspondence, documents, reports etc meeting the standards of the in-house style and procedures
· Amendment and production of Powerpoint presentations, charts, mail merges and graphs
· Effective execution of the departments workflow system in order to successfully prioritise workload
· Highly accurate levels of proof reading and document checking including attachments
· Successful liaison with Document Production Team and Legal PAs
· Assisting will other team members skill development including offering direct support
· Participation in workshops in order to develop all areas of the service
The successful individual must possess experience within a similar document production role in a corporate environment.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.