PA to 2 Directors for Leading Organisation (ID:2194)
A well-established organisation based in Birmingham are looking for an organised, driven individual to come onboard as a PA, supporting 2 of their Senior Directors. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a leading professional services organisation in a varied, dynamic role!
Some of your daily responsibilities will include:
· Complex inbox and diary management for both directors
· Handling all enquiries and ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner
· Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to schedule meetings and events
· Preparing necessary reports, documents, and briefings
· Leading and supporting with ongoing projects in the organisation
· Undertaking any additional administrative responsibilities
· Maintaining a strict level of confidence
This is an extremely busy and challenging role, so the successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar position. You must have strong organisation skills and be able to use your initiative to balance your workload efficiently. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are also essential as you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders regularly and must have confidence making effective executive decisions on behalf of the directors.
If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.