HR Advisor – Professional Services Firm in City Centre (ID:2187)
We have an extremely exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a progressive, established global professional services firm based in Birmingham City Centre! This is a very busy, varied role supporting the wider HR team, managing the full employment lifecycle, and handling any enquiries that come through in a timely, efficient manner!
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-employment screening of applicants and the creation and issue of employment contracts
- Management of the onboarding process for new starters, and full process for leavers
- Managing the induction process for new starters and ensuring the process runs smoothly
- Processing all maternity and paternity paperwork
- Handling and responding to all telephone and emailed enquiries, and resolving them in a timely manner
- Supporting the team with any additional HR administration tasks
You must have previous experience in a similar role within a large organisation, managing high volumes of work and providing consistently excellent customer service! Strong communication and organisational skills, attention to detail and efficient time management are essential qualities for this role and you must be able to balance a busy workload. Experience using CRM systems, proficiency with IT and Microsoft Office within in a similar role in professional services is desired.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.