Client Support Analyst – Leading Intelligence Organisation in Birmingham (ID:2142)
A leading intelligence organisation are looking for an analytical, efficient individual to join their team in Birmingham as a Client Support Analyst! This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual with previous client support and data analysis experience to utilise their existing skill set in an amazing team!
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Working with the team to respond to and action all queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Review data sets and identify any common trends, patterns, and anomalies
· Produce regular service review and summary reports using the data sets
· Use your analysis to convert relevant data to insightful MI
· Utilise the MI to work with senior management to make informed decisions and suggestions for improving customer service and operations, to increase overall profitability
· Manage the client database and CRM systems, ensuring the data remains accurate and stable
· Consistently deliver exceptional customer service, and resolve or escalate all queries in a timely and professional manner
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in a similar role, liaising with internal departments and external clients on a regular basis, have analysed and managed data sets, and produced reports and analyses in relation to customer service and satisfaction before. Strong IT and problem-solving skills, keen attention to detail, experience using CRM systems and evidence of having adapted to new systems and procedures is also desired. The customer service element to this role also requires someone with strong interpersonal skills, who is able to comfortably build relationships and handle every enquiry in a friendly, professional manner.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan to find out more about our registration process on 0121_633_4443!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.