Detail Oriented Client Data Analyst for Unique Company (ID:2141)
A unique business with a dynamic workforce based in Solihull is looking for an individual with an data analytical background. This full-time permanent opportunity will require you to work closely with the wider team in order to offer an excellent support service through the production of reports and analysis. Working as part of the wider Client Support Team your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
· Expert production of monthly team sales and activity reports on a global and regional level
· Supporting with all helpdesk issues and tickets, taking calls and email from various clients.
· Analysis of business and market trends including full understanding of sales productivity and tracking of live opportunities
· Utilisation of Salesforce and other CRM systems in order to track feedback and progress of the sales team including management of all active leads and contacts
· Development of opportunity reports targeting other organisations and property companies in order to assist in generation of new and existing clients
· Identification of required resources as well as implementation of new sales structure in order to ensure development of all relevant processes
Due to the location of this business you will ideally possess access to you own form of transportation.
This business offers an excellent benefits package as well as a diverse and fast-paced working environment. You must possess experience within a similar data analytical role, ideally with a working knowledge of CRM systems and excellent MS Excel experience.
If you are an individual in possession of the listed skills and consider yourself to be adaptable, proactive and a methodical worker please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard ASAP on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information on Katie Bard’s registration process.. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency and will handle you application in line with GDPR guidelines.