Team Assistant for Property Developers near Solihull (Full Time or Part Time) (ID:2091)
A fantastic business based near Solihull is looking for an exceptional individual for an all round support role. This opportunity will require you to work effectively as part of the wider team in order to provide an all round administrative service. The company boasts a fantastic reputation nationally and prides itself on the level of experience and knowledge they can to each project and client.
This role could either be part time (5 days a week) or full time depending on the individuals needs.
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks day-to-day including:
· Expert and professional telephone and call management in behalf of the office PA
· General cover of all administrative responsibilities in the absence of the PA or in-line with business workloads
· Management of meeting room bookings and servicing in order to provide a first-class service to all clients and stakeholders
· Maintenance of the businesses sales and purchase ledgers and monthly accounts in a proactive manner
· Responsibility for the company payroll working with a keen eye for detail
· All other appropriate ad hoc office administration tasks
Due to the location of this business you will ideally possess access to you own transportation and possess experience within a finance based admin role. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and the desire to develop within a business.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard ASAP on 0121_633_4443! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.