CRM Executive – Leading Global Firm (12 Month FTC) (ID:2087)
We are looking for an experienced CRM Executive to join a leading global law firm based in either their Birmingham to London branch, for a 12 Month fixed-term contract covering maternity. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, working with the wider marketing team to manage the database and improve the quality of usage and reporting, and be able to commit to the role for the duration of the contract.
Your responsibilities in this role will include but are not restricted to:
- Supporting the CRM Manager with all aspects of database administration to online campaign creation and development
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop reports on projects and business development, helping to identify and target relevant contacts for growth
- Conducting company and market research and analysis to support the CRM Manager with business development with external stakeholders
- Assisting with the auditing of data and resolution of data quality issues and consistencies, accurately reporting your findings to senior management
- Manipulating and extracting data from their CRM database (InterAction), and making amendments to the data in line with the organisation’s standards
- Ensuring data threats are identified, reported, and monitored accurately, all data is kept confidential and its management is compliant and in line with GDPR guidelines
You must be able to communicate your analysis clearly and articulately, have good financial and commercial awareness, possess an in-depth understanding of the confidentiality issues surrounding the handling and processing of data and be able to be able to use your initiative to develop your own ideas. Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport and relationships with the internal team, and external individuals is also incredibly important. You must have experience with InterAction Windows and have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and CRM systems.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, please apply online directly or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant
directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting
as an employment agency.