Business Support Analyst – Professional Services (6 Month FTC) (ID:2086)
An incredible organisation based in Birmingham are looking for a driven, analytical individual to come onboard as a Business Support Analyst to lead an-depth Customer Experience Project! The successful candidate stepping into this role must have previous experience with data analysis and customer experience reporting, as you will be managing and analysing the end-to-end customer journey for this project! Initially a 6-month fixed-term contract, this is subject to change if the project is extended.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Plan and implement processes to collate and analyse market data
· Analyse customer data and feedback to draw conclusions on business performance, customer demographics and customer requirements
· Monitor and report to senior management on key trends in the customer experience at various stages, converting relevant data to insightful MI
· Liaise with multiple areas of the business to identify root causes of reoccurring problems, critically analysing business processes and customer journeys
· Ensure proposed business improvements meet customer expectations and requirements, and implement them efficiently
· Review and analyse the performance of new campaigns and strategies put in place, as well as changes made to existing ones
· Ensure all investigations and management of customer data complies with the organisations data protection policies, and information security procedures
Previous experience with data analysis and reporting, and management and analysis of the customer experience within a professional services environment is essential. You must be able to work well within a team and have the ability to prioritise tasks when working towards tight deadlines.
If you think this role is right for you and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443!
Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.