Graduate Level Operations Coordinator- Progression into Recruitment Consultant Role! (ID:2029)
Katie Bard is seeking a positive and proactive graduate to join our challenging and fast-paced recruitment programme. As an empowering scheme, graduates are given responsibility and freedom from day one. The successful applicant will have to be self-sufficient, hard-working and dedicated to grow within the business.
With a high proportion of our most successful leaders advancing their careers through this scheme, it offers an exciting route to becoming an established recruitment consultant.
As an Operations Coordinator for 3-6 months, you will be tasked with:
· Managing the busy reception area
· Operating the switchboard
· Ensuring candidates and clients are dealt with efficiently professionally
· Creating monthly reports and projects
· Coordinating the interview rooms and supporting the consultants
· Undertaking recruitment tasks such as CV mining and sourcing leads
After learning the intricacies of the business and proving yourself to be a great communicator with entrepreneurial flair you will have the opportunity to approach the recruitment teams you are interested in joining.
Development and training are hugely important here at Katie Bard and progression is vast for those who wish to achieve!
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes:
· Educated to 2:1 degree level or equivalent
· Driven and proactive
· Ability to remain calm under pressure
· Resilience and initiative
Do you desire to exceed expectations? Are you looking for a rewarding and varied role within a leading global recruitment company? If so, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.