HR Systems & Data Insights Manager (12 months) (ID:1876)
My client based in Birmingham is a global professional services brand with an outstanding reputation in its field and a strong reputation for excellence and expertise.
An opportunity has arisen for an HR Systems and Insights Manager to join their progressive HR team. This role will be initially for a 12 month FTC. The most key part of this role is to manage change processes for the firm's HRIS platform. The experience of Oracle is essential for this role. Your role will be key in managing the continual development of the Cloud Platform and work closely with stakeholders to implement change and embed change.
The role will be managing the delivery of the HR systems working closely with the business information team. In addition, you will:
· Coordinate testing to support releases and work with HR to evaluate change releases, assessing the impact on the business, planning communications, training and the delivery across the business
· You will Prioritise enhancements including ownership of requirements backlog & changes released post-go-live and outstanding fixes
· You will develop a close working relationship with the wider HR team through coaching and mentoring to embed and facilitate change and provide them with expertise
· You will maintain the HR knowledge base (through necessary knowledge transfer) and ensure HR Learning documentation is up-to-date
· There will also be a need to work with external consultants to develop more complex reports to produce a higher standard of reporting and analytics to better serve the needs of the business.
· Understand business needs and key drivers, develop reporting solutions using appropriate systems and technology
The client is looking for an HR systems expert with experience of Oracle as well as Microsoft, IT, and Business users within a professional services setting. Knowledge of change and project management and associated methodologies is also key. Strong analytical and reporting. Strong analytical, data analysis and reporting skills are essential.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all records of your data.