Detail Oriented Legal Secretary within Family (ID:1859)
We are looking for an experienced Legal secretary ideally with prior family experience for fantastic permanent opportunity based towards South Birmingham paying circa 20-25K with free parking. This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to work within a fast paced and sociable environment.
You must have experience in the following:
· Offering expert and efficient administrative support to the full team including diary and inbox management, and coordination of travel arrangements
· Successful liaison with clients via telephone and email
· Excellent audio typing/ dictation skills.
· Working professionally as part of the wider team with a meticulous eye for detail
· Organisation of case bundles and management of in-house case systems
· Expert typing and production of legal documents
· Management of billing processes on behalf of the fee earners
· Involvement in the wider teams events and marketing processes in line with brand standards
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is acting as an employment agency.