Digital Marketing Coordinator (B2B) for Professional Services Firm
A well respected and impressive organisation within the professional services setting are looking for an innovative Digital Marketing Coordinator to support their web and social functions for their fast-paced Birmingham office. Based in the heart of the thriving Birmingham business district, this role requires a switched-on individual to successfully work within a team. The successful applicant will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
· Take a lead role in developing of the brands websites and sub websites
· Promoting the benefits of the importance of social and web to internal and external colleagues
· Liaising with external PR agencies to coordinate content to be uploaded to websites
· Utilising MS Excel and other tracking systems for all SEO activity
· Producing monthly reports on digital activity
· Oversee all social media accounts uploading digital content
· Creating and overseeing a social media timeline and analysing success
· Proof reading of documents.
· Successful liaison both internally and externally including communication with clients in order to answer queries
· Management of the marketing database including cleansing activities where necessary
· Input in the pre and post event administration processes including advertising artwork and content, scheduling and media planning
· Management of all digital media including intranet updates, website content and social media monitoring
· Expert production and formatting of PowerPoint presentations
The successful applicant must be able to access Birmingham City Centre and have demonstrable skills within the above listed responsibilities. You must have previous Digital Marketing experience within professional services settings and have previous commercial experience of a similar B2B marketing role.
You MUST have experience with Umbraco and WordPress alongside a firm understanding of An understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads Editor and social media channels
You will be a forward thinking, innovative and proactive digital marketer looking for the next step in your career!
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.