Our client is a fast-growing company working across the UK and are looking for a Finance Assistant to join the team. They have an excellent track record for training and developing their team, at all levels and need a keen and enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills who wishes to further their career in a forward-thinking organisation!
The Finance Assistant will support the in the finance and administration aspects of the business including:
- Act as the first point of contact for telephone and personal callers, giving a professional and approachable image for the company
- Take telephone messages, dealing with urgent matters in the absence of another colleague if required
- Liaising with solicitors and other external organisations using email and telephone
- Prepare quotations for customers requesting a service
- General office duties including filing, fax, scanning, photocopying, taking post
- Managing and inputting new referral information
- Raising invoices using bespoke accounting software
- Checking and processing staff expense claims
- Preparing and collating data for leadership team
To find out more and to apply, please contact Sandra at Katie Bard on 0121 633 4443. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.