Financial Debt Advisor (ID:14240)
An established organisation based in Birmingham are looking for a Financial Debt Advisor to join their growing team, providing debt advice, support and money management guidance to individuals and businesses. You will be working as part of a supportive team, with a reputable company that has an excellent overall package to offer the successful candidate.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £35k annually depending on experience, with an incredible benefits package!
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Identify cases where relevant debt support and solutions can be provided, and discuss viable options with clients when they call through
• Provide specialist financial advice and guidance to external clients, communicating via telephone, email, letters and other multimedia channels
• Create and maintain all client records on internal account management systems
• Communicate effectively, in a professional and friendly manner at all times with both internal and external stakeholders
• Troubleshoot any technological issues, and problem solve with internal departments
• Ensure all documentation and paperwork is completely accurately, and in line with all compliance and audit procedures and requirements
• Support with and participate in necessary training and coaching sessions, taking responsibility for your own professional development and utilising internal resources
• Work in accordance with the organisation’s policies and procedures to improve services provide and minimise the number of complaints/issues that arise
• Ensure you are representing the brand well, and acting as an ambassador for the business at all times
Experience working within money/debt advice positions, or a banking/customer service background would be desired. You must have extremely strong communication skills, a professional and articulate manner, and be able to manage your time and workload efficiently and independently. Strong IT/numerical skills are also necessary.
This role is primarily remote-working. You will be working 35 hours per week, across shifts between the hours of 09:00 – 20:00, Monday – Friday.
If you are interested and believe you have the relevant experience, please apply online by uploading your CV. Feel free to call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to discuss your experience and situation, and find out more about our screening and registration process. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.