Data Entry Administrator (ID:14222)
We are seeking a compassionate Data Entry Administrator to join a vital and prominent charitable organisation in their Birmingham City Centre office. This is 2 week hybrid, temporary role with the opportunity for it to extend for longer. The successful candidate will be working to support the wider administration team, using previous experience to navigate incoming calls to the correct departments.
Some of the responsibilities entail:
• Receive referrals via email, phone and in-person from GPS, patients and stakeholders
• Schedule appointments
• Data entry and general administration duties (eg collecting, franking and distributing post, meet and greet visitors, note-taking in meetings)
• Verify and ensure security of client data
• Devise and post letters to clients or referral sources
• Training of specific database data entry will be given
The successful candidate will deal with such calls with great sensitivity and maturity as with the rest of their work.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Jo @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.