Tenders & Bids Executive (ID:13538)
My client based in Birmingham is an established professional services firm looking to recruit a Bids & Proposals Executive.
The successful candidate will have responsibility of the bid process from initiation to implementation, and to help develop and deliver compelling, high-quality responses to win bids and tenders.
This varied and busy role will entail a number of key responsibilities:
- Ensure the tender process is fit for purpose, identifying opportunities to develop, and enhancing it, and keep up to date with industry best practice.
- Scoping, identification, and evaluation of tender opportunities through procurement portals and existing legal frameworks.
- Coordination of tender teams, including setting up kick-off meetings, determining timelines and project plans, ensuring all contributors are aware of their responsibilities and meet their deadlines.
- Production and submission of bids, tenders, and award entries for the firm, identifying and reworking existing content where relevant and adhering to brand guidelines.
- Reviewing and editing input from tender submission teams.
- Maintaining the central knowledge bank to ensure standard information is available for stakeholders to access, including maintaining a database of submissions on the firm’s document management system.
- Work with stakeholders to provide strategic and tactical support to develop winning propositions and support the Marketing Communications Manager
Applicants will have experience in a business development role, specifically developing tenders and bid submissions in a multi-sector and/or professional services environment. You will have proven experience in planning and delivering proposals in a complex business environment.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.