Credit Controller (ID:13531)
We are currently recruiting for an established global property consultancy based in Birmingham city centre, who are looking to bring onboard a Credit Controller into a full-time, permanent position. This an excellent opportunity to work directly alongside their diverse clientele, and joining a dynamic team with great opportunities for long-term professional development within the firm.
Some of core your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Taking accountability for the collection of rents and service charges
• Manage accounts, to include reconciliations and manage all unallocated cash
• Producing reports to internal and external clients, both system generated and using Microsoft Excel
• Ensuring all invoices are raised within specific time frames, liaising directly with Surveyors and Client Accountants
• Running and distributing arrears reports
• Contributing to team meetings and providing debt status updates to clients and colleagues internally too
• Working closely with Surveyors and Clients to take instruction regarding the debt due in your portfolio
• Undertaking any additional finance/credit control tasks to support the wider team
Previous credit control experience, ideally working within the property sector or wider professional services is desired for this role. You must be able to prioritise your workload well, deliver against KPIs and deadlines, and use your initiative to work efficiently and support the team as best as possible. Advanced Microsoft Office and IT skills are also required. Previous experience working within the property sector is desired, but not necessary.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £30k annually depending on experience. The consultancy has a great hybrid-working pattern and excellent overall benefits package!
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Sharan to find out more about our registration process on 0121_633_4443! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.