Team Assistant to Boutique Finance House (ID:13316)
My client is a boutique financial services provider looking to recruit a Team PA to support their wider team.
This role is ideal for anyone who loves pace and ultimately being the "right hand" and "go to person". You will be forward thinking, be able to juggle multiple tasks seamlessly and provide the highest levels of service to the wider team
The role will entail:
- Diary and email management for the Directors acting as their key point of contact.
- Organising conferences and events both onsite and offsite, these will include high-end venues
- Organising Marketing Events including sourcing the venue and organising catering
- Managing the CRM system
- Onboarding clients
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Putting together high-level presentations and reports ensuring they are brand compliant.
- Assisting with financial reporting
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Supporting with wider office management duties
Applicants will have some previous experience supporting a team ideally in a financial services, legal or similar role.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.