Graduate Finance Assistant (ID:13243)
A dynamic organisation are currently recruiting for a Graduate-Level Finance Assistant to join their existing team, in a busy, exciting role! This is an incredible opportunity for any individual looking to kick-start their career in finance and join an established company with potential opportunities for growth and development long-term! You will have the chance to work as part of a great team, learning from supportive management with excellent expertise and guidance, and developing your knowledge and experience further!
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Managing the finance inbox and handling any general enquiries that come through from internal and external stakeholders, relating to invoices and P&Ls
• Performing all invoice processes related to the various properties, including purchases, rent and other services
• Producing and assisting management with routine reports and analysis in line within expected timeframes
• Liaising with the wider finance department, including supply chain and purchase ledges to resolve and issues and proactively suggest areas for process improvement
• Reconciling invoices and receipts, requesting proof of delivery and credits, and checking for any errors
• Working on any ad-hoc projects and supporting with the implementation of any process changes and improvements
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders
• Undertaking any additional administrative duties to ensure all queries are dealt with in a timely manner and all information is processed on the systems accurately
The ideal candidate must have excellent organisation and time-management skills, strong Microsoft Office and IT skills, and be able to adapt to learn and use internal CRM systems with confidence. Good analytical skills and numerical literacy is essential, as well as excellent time-management and attention to detail on all matters. This is an ideal opportunity for an Accounting/Finance/Maths graduate level individual, looking to kick-start their career in a progressive, forward-thinking organisation where they can develop their professional portfolio long-term!
This is full-time, permanent position based in their office in Birmingham City Centre, paying up to £23k annually with an excellent benefits package!
If you believe your skill set and experience suit this role, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.