A reputable law firm in Cardiff is in need of an administrator to join their IT team. An individual who can work proactively and autonomously with a can do attitude is ideal, punctuality is also a must. This role also functions to aid other people in their day to day, therefore someone who functions well in a team environment is required.
Some key responsibilities:
• Manage and distribute emails from info inbox to departments in a timely manner and redirect to the appropriate team if necessary, as well as answering telephones and escalating where necessary.
• Diary management, delivery and post organisation as well as insuring office stationary is adequate.
• Communicate with other staff and manage and maintain the admin tasks lists to ensure work is prioritised to meet the needs of the organisation and identify peaks and troughs, agree with line manager appropriate tasks to complete
• Support line manager with gathering documentation liaising with Academies and a variety of stakeholders across the Trust and support the administration team with preparation for
• Helping with coordination of new starter information and spreadsheets.
The ideal candidate will have previous administrative experience and have at least completed their A-levels or equivalent. Experience within the education sector would be advantageous, as well as someone with proven Microsoft Office skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment business for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.