Receptionist for International Law Firm (ID:12831)
A forward-thinking, international Law firm is recruiting for a receptionist position to join their Birmingham City Centre-based office. This role requires the successful individual to be the first point of contact for all clients both in person and on the phone. Applicants must also be comfortable meeting and greeting internal and external clients. The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet and greet all clients and visitors
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and redirect them to the appropriate person.
- Providing assistance in seeing gup telephone, conference calls and AV facilities
- Ensure meeting rooms are cleaned promptly after use
- Assist with preparation for and running marketing events in the office
- Making travel arrangements and bookings when needed
- Building access control
- Dealing with invoices and expenses
This role is perfect for someone with excellent communication skills and who has previous experience in an office-based reception role.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.