Graduate Level Business Developer (ID:12829)
A established international organization in Birmingham is looking to add a business developer to join their busy office. This role will report directly into the sourcing and contracts manager and is a highly target based role, this role is also mainly phone based and therefore the desired candidate will be confident on the phone. Someone with a good financial knowledge is desirable and with previous experience with CRM systems.
Some key responsibilities:
• Support in shaping strategies and approaches to engage with and sell to key suppliers
• Have the ability to efficiently sell the packages that the finance company run.
• Procure new suppliers (customers) through direct contact, following up on opportunities from marketing campaigns, and collaborating with the marketing department and our clients
• Maintain relationships with existing suppliers (customers) in order to suggest additional products or opportunities in the future
• Negotiate with suppliers to agree a reasonable rate for participation
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.