Paralegal at Leading UK Law Firm (ID:12803)
One of the UK’s leading Law firms is looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their Court of Protection team in their glossy city centre-based Birmingham office. The successful applicant will focus on providing an exceptional experience for all new and existing clients. It is essential that applicants have previous experience in a similar role ideally within a Court of Protection or Private Client Team. Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Sorting/ scanning incoming and outgoing post
- Opening, closing and archiving client files
- Ensuring documents and records are stored appropriately and kept up to date
- Receiving and dealing with items from safe storage
- Dealing with payments on behalf of clients
- Assisting with the preparation of accounts
- Preparation of bills
- Dealing with expenses
- Keeping records of client’s financial assets
- Preparation of forms
- Diary management
- Organising and scheduling meetings and travel arrangements
- The ability to prioritise and be organised
- A good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent and accurate keyboard skills
- Competence with Microsoft office (especially Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.