Operations Assistant (ID:12784)
A well-established British company is recruiting for an Operations Assistant to join their ever-growing and fast-paced team. The successful applicant will be required to provide professional and efficient operational and administrative support. Some key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing support to the Head of Operations
- Assisting with the review and upkeep of operational documents
- Calendar management
- Rota creation
- Help with the weekly Business Operations meeting – writing minutes
- Reviewing risk assessments
- Carry out audits to ensure workplace health & safety and high standards are maintained across the site in terms of the customer journey
- Strong IT skills - especially Microsoft Office
- Flexible approach to working hours
- The ability to work efficiently and to deadlines with multiple projects
- Having a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience with health and safety
- The ability to remain calm and focused when under pressure
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.