Health and safety operations assistant (ID:12754)
An established organisation in Northamptonshire is looking for events and operations assistant to join their busy team within their operations department. This company is incredibly welcoming and the team is down to earth and are always empowering one another to achieve, therefore someone who wants to join a team and learn as much as they can in a brilliant environment is perfect. This role is incredibly busy so someone who can pick up work easily and hit the ground running is ideal. Someone with previous experience in administration is desired but not essential.
Some key responsibilities:
• Providing general administrative support to the head of operations and the larger team, including helping with budgets and invoicing as well as the minute taking during meetings.
• Assist in maintaining a range of working documents and reports.
• Assist in the schedule management of the all meeting and holiday requests.
• Assist in meetings and in creating reports in the required time frame.
• Carry out and assist in health and safety management, this includes briefing the team and customers on the safety procedures.
• Aid the team in any Ad Hoc duties where necessary.
• Maintain and develop key relationships, these are including external and internal stakeholders.
• Full clean manual driving licence.
• Strong IT skills with the Microsoft package.
• Some experience with health and safety procedures.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.
For further information how Katie Bard acts as an employment agency or as an employment business see our legal information.