Legal Executive Assistant (ID:12623)
A major global law firm is recruiting for an Executive Assistant to join their Corporate & Commercial and Employment, Pension and Immigration National Service Lines. This role will require the successful individual to work alongside the Document Production Specialists and Administration Assistants whilst providing support to 4-5 fee earners. The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Assessing, managing and prioritising own workflow and delegating where appropriate
- Responsible for ensuring relevant documentation is available
- Preparing and distributing agendas, itineraries and meeting papers
- Ensuring Lawyers’ diaries are managed and maintained
- Arranging travel for fee earners
- Responsible for compliance
- Ensuring outstanding attention to detail
This role is ideal for someone looking to be in a busy environment who also has prior experience in a similar position.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.