Senior Secretary (ID:12622)
A global commercial Law firm is recruiting for a Senior Secretary to join their Virtual Secretarial team in their glossy city centre-based Birmingham office. The successful candidate will take ownership of the efficient running of the team by role-modelling as an effective and responsible team member, they will also be expected to act as a workflow supervisor where required. Some responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure urgent work is promptly completed
- Assist the team in providing fee earners with effective and high-quality secretarial support
- Demonstrate flexibility and proactively contribute to the teams’ success
- Communicate with fee earners to keep them appraised of a task’s status
- Ensure clear and concise record keeping
- Diary management
- Collaborate with team members on team processes, procedures and solutions
Technical skill requirements:
- Relevant experience as a Legal Secretary
- IT literate with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- A detailed understanding of billing
- Document management and filling skills
This role would be ideal for a personable and approachable individual who has a can-do attitude and will remain calm under pressure.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.