Billing Assistant (ID:12452)
An established Global Law firm is seeking an individual to join their commercial dispute resolution team as a billing assistant. They are looking for someone who can join a fast paced team and step into the role with a pro-active attitude and confidence in their attention to detail. Experience of working in a professional role in a law firm is an advantage but is not a requirement for the role. As you will liaise with all levels of organization confidence and efficiency are key as well as time management.
Some key responsibilities that you will be given are:
• Open files correctly and aligned to the client’s agreed framework agreement.
• Ensure accuracy in billing as well as compliance in relevant VAT and SARS.
• Identification of process gaps or inefficiencies and the provision of training for legal teams on correct and improved matter protocols
• To be on top of weekly time recording Insuring they are complete and distributed as well as assisting with any time queries.
• Ensuring transfer of duties when a fee earner leaves.
• Review matters on a regular basis and close down when dormant, keeping our files clean.
• Obtaining WIP meeting information from lawyers as well as conducting the meetings scheduled.
• Receiving, checking and collating overseas agents’ invoices to ensure they are attributed to the correct files as disbursements
• Dealing with any queries related to billings.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.