Insurance Administrator (ID:12401)
An established organisation based in Longbridge are looking for an individual to come onboard and join their friendly, dynamic team as an Claims Administrator! This is an extremely exciting opportunity for the successful individual to gain a solid understanding of the business, develop their existing administrative skill set, and work within a team that supports their professional development! You will be responsible for providing full administrative support to the team, and can use this opportunity to expand your skill set and industry knowledge.
This is full-time, 12M FTC paying up to £25k depending on experience. This role offers an excellent hybrid-working pattern with free parking on-site.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining the internal systems relating to the organisations insurance policies
• Liaising directly with internal and external stakeholders, including insurers, tenants and third parties to collate accurate, up-to-date information, and handle any queries
• Working proactively to communicate with different departments and business units, understanding any changing requirements for individual business units
• Supporting with the organisation’s insurance renewals, updating information and allocating premiums across the business accordingly
• Ensuring all information on internal databases and CRM systems is stored in line with their compliance policies and procedures at all times
• Providing any additional administrative support to the team as and when required
The ideal candidate must have excellent organisation and time-management skills, strong Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), and IT skills, and be able to use internal systems effectively. The ability to work proactively towards deadlines, and in a busy, fast-paced environment is also essential. Previous experience in an administrative role is desired. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful individual to join the team, and open up doors for potential permanent roles long-term!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment business for this job listing.