Legal PA (Real Estate) - International Firm
We are looking for an experienced secretary for a fantastic permanent opportunity in a professional services environment. This fast-paced business based in central Birmingham boast a lively and sociable working environment and an excellent benefits package. You will ideally possess existing experience within a legal secretarial capacity, but could also be an experienced secretary from another professional services environment. You will be required to carry out the following on a day-to-day basis:
· Expert management of e-filing systems on behalf of the fee earners, including case management, archiving and collation
· Exceptional provision of client services in order to contribute to the wider business reputation, including management of all incoming calls
· Production of professional legal documentation in urgent cases, and liaison with the in-house documents team for all other requests
· PA responsibilities including diary management, travel and accommodation bookings, expenses, organisation of internal training events
· Assistance with business development and marketing activity including materials, organisation of events and stakeholder relationship management
· Key involvement in the billing processes for the team
This is a fantastic role supporting a well established senior team within a litigation capacity so existing experience within a litigation role would be highly desirable.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard ASAP on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.