Business Development Executive (ID:11662)
A Birmingham based law firm has a vacancy for a business development executive to join their Marketing Team in their city centre office. This is the perfect role for someone looking to have variety in their day to day and would relish making a strategic impact on the firm. Some of the key duties for this role include but are not limited to the following:
· Collating and sending out documents both internally and externally.
· Analysing reports on successes and client trends
· Maintaining up to date credentials and data
· Working collaboratively to ensure client and contact details are up to date on the systems.
· Providing support with legal directories across all sectors
· Working on ad hoc firmwide projects when needed.
What they are looking for in a candidate:
· Experience working in a similar role within professional services, preferably legal
· Able to provide guidance to fee earners on the best use of their time
· Excellent attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude
· Degree level or other relevant qualifications.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.