Planning and Evaluation Officer (ID:11654)
An Educational institute is looking for a individual to join them in a very exciting role, this role falls part of Policy and Strategy Team, Planning and Performance Department. This role requires someone with an analytical mind as this requires report compiling. This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a wonderful institute in Birmingham.
Some key responsibilities:
• Produce and present high-quality reports and briefing papers (for a variety of audiences) on the implications of evaluation and research findings.
• Support the project management and implementation of initiatives to respond to strategy and external policy drivers.
• Produce reports and briefings on internal monitoring of regulatory compliance.
• Undertake research (qualitative and quantitative).
• Act as supporting clerk to senior committees and undertake any other such duties commensurate with the post, as required.
• Draft/coordinate formal responses to (for example) government and regulator inquiries, sector consultations and calls for contribution from relevant sector bodies. This involves coordinating contributions from internal colleagues and effectively drawing together many sources of information.
This role requires someone with experience in report writing and research as you will need to hit the ground running.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online with your most up to date CV or call Courtney @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment business for this job listing.