Building Host & Receptionist (ID:11652)
A major property firm in Birmingham is looking for a dedicated individual to join their city centre based team as a Building Host. This role is looking for an individual with first class customer service skills to provide efficient reception and administrative support to the general facilities manager. Day to day roles include but are not limited to:
• Meeting and greeting visitors and clients.
• Taking phone call from prospective tenants.
• Organising extra services like transport for tenants when required.
• Printing, scanning and photocopying documents
• Complaining and sending out reports
• Sorting and distributing internal post
• Ideally previous experience in front of house or VIP hospitality role.
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Accurate proofreading and grammar skills with a high attention to detail.
• Confidence with a corporate and professional look
This role will be perfect for an individual who is enthusiastic and confident yet can take on the responsibilities of a host.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.