Graduate Opportunity in Finance (ID:11633)
Innovative financial services provider based on the Stratford-upon-Avon are recruiting for a graduate calibre Risk Administrator to support the wider DISC Team. This team carries out a range of activities in accordance with policies, procedures, and practices. Day to day responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Organisation and coordination of meeting, events, travel and accommodation.
· Provide effective and efficient secretarial support to their team leader and the DISC Team.
· Sort and archive data from emails and accounts into their digital system.
· Creating, complaining and distributing documents as well as keeping records, papers and reports accurate.
· Responding with clear communicating to stakeholders queries and requests.
· Carrying out delegated tasks on behalf of managers in a timely manner and to the best of your abilities.
This position is perfect for a confident self-starter who has a keen eye for detail. You will need to be comfortable jumping into each situation and supporting when needed to ensure deadlines are met.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment business for this job listing.