Legal Billing Assistant (ID:11619)
A worldwide Law practice are recruiting for a Billing Assistant to join the Birmingham team in their beautiful city centre office. This role is perfect for a hardworking and experienced individual looking to work for one of the largest Law firms in the world. The position of Billing Assistant would require the individual to work closely with the billing and finance teams to provide a seamless billing experience for clients. Some of the day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensuring ledger financial hygiene is maintained
• Identifying process gaps and correcting them where needed.
• Reviewing all matters on a regular basis
• Receiving , checking and collating invoices and
• Providing guidance to fee earners, partners and secretaries on the financial processes within the firm.
• Dealing with client questions to do with financial matters and invoices.
• Organisation of e-billing, and resolving e-billing rejections.
This position requires someone with previous experience in billing preferably in a legal environment. Other preferred skills:
• Having the ability to interpret data
• Clear communication skills
• The desire to push yourself to achieve more.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Catherine on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency for this job listing.